Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nude Portrait of Sarah Palin, Malevolence from the Left

There is no shortage of slime emanating from the leftist and the Democratic Party side of the spectrum. Witness the latest, a Chicago tavern owner hung a nude portrait of Sarah Palin, painted by the owner’s husband, in the “dive” bar.

Elliott, whose wife, Tobin Mitchen, owns the Old Town Ale House on Chicago's North Side, painted a nude portrait of the Republican vice presidential nominee and hung it above the bar, where it's now a prime attraction among his display of more than 200 celebrity portraits and other racy art. (1)

I wonder how many of the celebrities adored by the left are portrayed nude.

"I've been following her religiously," he said Monday at the bar. "I had never heard of her before, like everyone else. I find her bizarrely fascinating, even though I pretty much despise everything she stands for." (1)

Elliott joins other disgusting left side slime pandering people like Al Franken in their basic disrespect for humans with differing political persuasions. The irony is that these people see nothing wrong with their actions. They have a defect in their hearts.

I’m glad that I don’t have to live with a heart of malevolence like these people. I never in my wildest thoughts ever considered such disgusting actions even concerning a person for whom I hold the lowest of regard for her traitorous action, Jane Fonda.

Link in this Blog:
(1) Nothing conservative there

No comments: